- Heart Crayon Valentine's
- Candied Popcorn Bags, "I'm popping with happiness that you're my Valentine". One year I attached a Valentine themed bag full of candied popcorn to a store bought Valentine.
- Use potato stamps to make a hearts on a homemade card. (Use a small heart cookie cutter to cut out the shape.)
- Play-Doh Heart ornaments/necklaces
- Make Heart Shaped Chalk
- Hot Air Balloon, it could even have a picture of your child in the basket. "Your friendship lifts me up."
- Butterfly Pencil
- Bubbles with a Valentine's Day themed note like "Your friendship makes me bubbly".
- S'more Kit (marshmallow, graham cracker squares, piece of chocolate), "Your friendship makes me feel mushy inside".
- Goldfish or gummy fish in a fishbowl shaped baggie with a "school" type of message. The bags can be hard to find and a little time consuming to make (click for directions), so you can cut a bowl shape piece of paper, write the message and place behind the fish.
- Other non-candy ideas: clementines, cars, glow sticks/bracelets/necklaces ("Your friendship brightens my day"). The dollar store or dollar bins at Target or Michael's are great to find little treasures in.
- Hanging Stained Glass Card with "stained glass" made from wax paper and crayons.
- Easy Stained Glass Heart with contact paper and tissue paper.
- "I know I'll go far/succeed with you as my friend" type of message with a goodie bag of school gear: pencils, erasers, goldfish bag, ruler, markers, stickers, etc. The dollar store or dollar bins at Target or Michael's are great to find themed pencils and erasers.
- Love Monsters and Bugs
- Heart Magnet and Bookmark Crafts
- Footprint Hearts (great for little kids)
- Stained Glass Valentine
- Play-Doh Hearts
- Valentine's Day Coloring Page
- Heart Bird Feeder
- Valentine's Day BINGO
- The Sky Is Falling, using heart shapes.
- Valentine's Day Word Find
- Valentine's Day Memory Game
- Hidden Surprise Poundcake. I made this for St. Patrick's Day, but if you substitute a heart for the clover, it would be great for Valentine's Day!
- Valentine's Day Cake Pops
- Valentine's Day Parfaits
- Easy Valentine's Day Lunch
- Candied Popcorn. Place in little Valentine's Day themed bags and they make a great Valentine's Day treat!
- Pie Jars
- Layered Jello
- Ice Cream Sandwiches, rolled in red/pink/purple, heart sprinkles
- Valentine's Day Candy