You will need:
- Craft Sticks (or disposable spoon or knife)
- Washable Craft Paint
- Plaster of Paris
- Paper cups
- A bowl
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup Plaster of Paris with 2 Tbsp paint. Mix with craft stick.
- Slowly mix in water until it is thick and pasty.
- Pour into paper cups. Let dry for several hours.
- Once mixture is completely dry, peel off the paper cups.
Note: I used egg cartons for my mold and lined them with wax paper before filling. I let them dry about 24 hours, removed the chalk from the mold/wax paper and let dry overnight again to make sure it was completely dry. I had about 1 cup Plaster of Paris mixed with 1 cup water. I used Crayola Washable Paints.