You will need:
- Candy Melts (red, pink, or purple)
- Snack bags or make paper cones
- Sprinkles, optional
- Decorative paper, for cones (I used cardstock.)
- Tape, for cones
- Optional: wax paper
1. Make the popcorn.
2. Melt the candy melts in the microwave according to the package directions. If the melts get too thick, add a little vegetable shortening.
3. Place popcorn in a bowl and drizzle melted candy over the popcorn.
4. Stir to coat all the popcorn.
5. Add sprinkles.
6. Let the candy melts set/harden. This takes about 5 minutes. I found if I spread the popcorn out on wax paper, the popcorn dried better and not as clumpy.
7. While the candy hardens, make the cones. Cut out a piece of paper and fold into a cone shape. Secure with a piece of tape.
8. Fill the cones with popcorn, serve and enjoy!