Serves: 9. Time: 4-5 hours
You will need:
- (2) .3 oz packages lime gelatin
- (2) .3 oz packages lemon gelatin
- (2) .3 oz packages cherry gelatin
- (2) 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened. (An easy way to soften is to remove cream cheese from package, place on a plate and microwave for 20 seconds on each side.)
- ReddiWhip or Cool-Whip for topping, optional
- Clear cups (glass works best)
1. Make lime jello according to box directions. Fill 9 clear cups evenly. Sit in the refrigerator to set, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
2. Make lemon jello. Dissolve in 2 cups boiling water. Mix in softened cream cheese. Do NOT mix in the cups of cold water! Let sit until cooled, but not set. Fill evenly on top of green. Refrigerate until set.
3. Make red jello. Let sit until cooled, but not set. Fill evenly on top of lemon layer. Refrigerate until set.
4. If desired, add whipped cream before serving. Enjoy!
|Valentine's Day Jell-O|