- Swedish Fish (they come in red or multi-colored). You can also find generic versions in the candy aisle of the grocery store. Goldfish would work really well too.
- Plastic Ziploc sandwich bags
- Parchment paper
- An iron
- Blue Sharpie, optional
1. Cut out a fishbowl shape on the cardstock. I have a stencil below.
2. Preheat iron to a low setting.
3. Place a piece of parchment paper down, then the sandwich bag, then template (make sure zipper part of bag is at the top of the fishbowl), and then another piece of parchment paper.
4. Iron around the edge of the cardstock template. Make sure to keep the iron moving around the edge of the template. The heat is to seal the plastic together.
6. Fill with fish! Attach a message with something along the lines of being in the same "school".
7. Optional, draw blue lines on the bag before filling to make it look more like a fish bowl with water.