- 112 Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- Handprint Frame
- Easy Clay Pot Basket. This one was originally for Easter, but it works great at holding small gifts for Mom too!
- Homemade Card
- Make A Frame
- Family Photo Session
- Easy Flowers. Made from markers, water, and coffee filters!
- Paint Pottery
- Flower Magnets
- Homemade Planter. Use a soup can and decorate to make a flower planter!
- Easy Mother's Day Card. You could also lightly paint a hand and make a handprint card.
- Hand Print Wreath. We made this for the fall, but change the colors to pinks, purples, or Mom's favorite colors and it works great for Mother's Day. You could also change it to a bouquet of hand print flowers by attaching to dowel rods or skewers (hot glue, tape, etc. on the back of the paper/foam sheet hand print cut-outs).
- Build a Flower Delivery Truck for Mom on Saturday 5/10 for free at Lowe's.
- Super Easy & Delicious Caramels
- Egg Casserole. Breakfast in bed, anyone?
- Make a Cake
- Fondue. We did this at Christmas time and I have some recipes in the post.
- Fruity Flowers. All you need is yogurt and berries to make a refreshing flower themed snack!
- Flower Cookie Cupcakes
FUN: (To Print: It sometimes prints better when you click on the puzzle, choose Open In New Tab, then print. You can also click on the puzzle, click Copy Image and paste in Word and then print.)
- Dunkin Donuts: Free donut on Mother's Day with beverage purchase
- Starbucks: Buy 1 get 1 free Oprah chai tea latte
- Ikea: Mom eats a free brunch
- Groupon: Free chore wheel that has "Not Mom" listed on every chore :)
- Shutterfly: Free card with code CARD4U
- Shoney's: Free slice of strawberry pie for mom (with purchase of entree/buffet)
- Redbox: (Not so free) $0.50 off second rental when rent a Mom-friendly movie
- Boston Market: Buy a individual meal and get a free one for Mom (at participating restaurants)
- Zoo: Some zoo's are offering free admission for moms
- *Always check with your local store to make sure they are participating before you go!
If you know of any other freebies, please feel free to share in Comments!