These are super easy to make and are a great healthy snack or dessert. They take about 35 minutes (from creating to freezing).
For these fun snacks, you will need:
- Raspberries and/or blueberries
- Parchment paper, cookie sheet (I used a flat Tupperware type of lid since I did not have enough room in the freezer for a cookie sheet.)
1. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Fill a Ziploc bag with yogurt. (I used strawberry.) Seal and cut the tip off the bag.
3. Pipe the yogurt onto the parchment paper. You want to make circles about the size of a quarter.
4. Add on berries.
5. Freeze for about 30 minutes, or until firm.
6. Enjoy! Warning: they can melt fast! (However, they didn't even last long enough to melt even a little bit in our house!)