You will need:
- White coffee filters
- Pipe cleaners
- Markers, food coloring, etc.
- Optional: glue, googly eyes
1. Color the coffee filter(s).Draw or paint with water colors or food coloring. Let dry.
2. Bunch the coffee filter in the middle and clamp the clothespin around the center.
3. Twist the pipe cleaner around the clothespin. You could also fold the clothespin in half and glue on.
4. Optional: glue on googly eyes on the end of the clothespin. Higgins did not want to add these, but they would make the butterfly look super cute.
Other Posts You Might Like:
Make Flowers For Mom! Coffee filter flowers: super easy and fun to make.
Butterfly Suncatchers Fun to make butterfly shaped suncatches with wax paper and crayons.
Learn About Butterflies Day, 2013 Even more butterfly themed snacks and crafts :)
Handy Butterflies Easy to make handprint butterflies
When Is My Friend, Little White Butterfly Coming Back? Learn About Butterflies Day, 2012 with fun butterfly themed snacks and crafts.