For these snacks you will need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Chocolate (I used 1/2 bag of Dark Chocolate Hershey Chocolate Chips and 1 square Baker's Semi Sweet Chocolate.)
- Plastic wrap
- Toppings: nuts, sprinkles
- Peel bananas.
- Insert stick into one end. Keep the stick in the middle of the banana.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in freezer for about 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate, but be careful not to burn the chocolate. I used a double broiler insert for my pot.
- Pour melted chocolate into a tall glass.
- Remove banana from freezer, unwrap, and dip into chocolate.
- Roll in nuts or sprinkles.
- Re-wrap in plastic wrap and place in freezer.
- Eat and enjoy!