- Relaxing on a marshmallow chair. My most insane idea yet, as I stabbed my fingers multiple times with toothpicks. However, when I was done, Eugene did have a nice (yet small) chair and foot rest made of mini marshmallows.
- Super Hero E!. While he may just be pretending to fly on the curtain rod, he did have a cape.
- Playing hockey.
- Parachuting in.
- Ice skating.
- Making a garland for the tree.
- Zipling to the tree
- Zombie Attack. Playing Plants VS Zombies.
- Making a S'more in the pantry.
- Making paper snowflake decorations
- Sledding on the tree
- Swinging from the ceiling fan
- Poker Night
- Popcorn Snowman Snack Cups
- Elf Packed Lunch
- Crepe Paper Barricade
- Treasure Hunt. Eugene likes to leave things for the boys when he goes home. One year it was a wrapped present, but this year he left them a treasure hunt.
- Lightsaber fight with Storm Trooper and Darth Vader
- Minion bananas
- Elf Circus
- Some not as exciting ideas:
- Drinking hot chocolate (mini marshmallow filled cup from the kids kitchen set)
- Flying on the dinosaur that was hanging in Higgins room.
- Using my Christmas Scavenger Hunt card.
- Candy Cane Scavenger Hunt.
- Eating gingerbread cookies.
- Wrapping a present. (This was left on his last day and was a game we got for the boys.)
- Leaving a note to clean their rooms.
- Sleeping in a curtain
Welcome! I am a mom to two wonderful kids and one lazy dog, and a wife to a great husband. Needless to say, there are a lot of daily messes to clean up around our house. Daily Messes is my blog to share ideas on things to do with your kids, snack and meal ideas, crafts, and holiday fun. I hope you find something to enjoy!
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Elf On The Shelf Ideas
It's that time of year again: Elf time. I was trying to come up with some new ideas for Eugene, our elf. While I have only come up with a few new ones, below are some of Eugene's more exciting past adventures. I'll update when I get new ones!