Why am I posting about Easter eggs in October? Because these Monster eggs and the Crackle eggs fit in great for a Halloween breakfast or lunch! DM Tip: Use a orange or black dye on the Crackle eggs for a Halloween spider web effect. Dye another egg black and use black pipe cleaners to create a spider to go with it!
You will need:
- Hardboiled eggs
- Egg dye (It can be hard to find at Halloween, but check out my post on homemade egg dyes for ideas!)
- Glue/Glue dots
- Googly eyes, Pipe cleaners, Pom Poms, Stickers (for eyes, hair, etc.)
1. Make hard boiled eggs. Let cool.
2. Dye eggs and let dry completely.
3. Use stickers or glue/glue dots to attach pipe cleaners/googly eyes/pom poms to create your monster.