- Coloring page (see below)
- Cut out a white Z. Next, cut out thin strips of black paper. Glue strips to Z to create a zebra colored Z. You could also cut out a white z and make a marble craft with black paint to create a zebra striped Z.
- See how many clothes you can find with zippers
- Make a zebra out of a paper plate or a zebra puppet out of a white paper bag
- Zoom around by running in zig zags
- Plant zinnias in your garden
Welcome! I am a mom to two wonderful kids and one lazy dog, and a wife to a great husband. Needless to say, there are a lot of daily messes to clean up around our house. Daily Messes is my blog to share ideas on things to do with your kids, snack and meal ideas, crafts, and holiday fun. I hope you find something to enjoy!