- Craft paint
- Box lid
- Small disposable plates or bowls, optional
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
I Found My Marbles!
We made an easy craft today using paint, marbles, paper, and a box lid. This is a great craft for days you are stuck inside!
You will need:
1. Place a piece of paper inside a box lid.
2. Dip the marbles in the paint and place inside the lid. DM Tip: I placed a little paint on paper plates and then dipped the marbles into the paint.
3. Rotate the box lid to move the marbles around the paper.
4. Re-dip marbles into paint as needed.
5. Let dry and enjoy!