For this frozen deliciousness, you will need:
- 1pkg. (3.4 oz.) Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 18 Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 10 paper or plastic cups (popsicle molds would work too)
- Popsicle sticks or plastic spoons
- Plastic wrap, optional
1. Combine pudding mix and milk with whisk for 2 minutes.
2. Cut up 6 cookies; crush the other cookies. (The easiest way to crush the cookies
is to place them in a Ziploc bag and hit/crush with a rolling pin.)
3. Divide the crushed cookies. Distribute half of the crushed cookies evenly among
4. Combine the pudding, Cool Whip, and cut up cookies. Stir until just blended.
5. Next, spoon pudding mix into the cups.
6. Add final layer of crushed cookies.
7. Place a popsicle stick or spoon into the middle of the cup for the handle. If the
stick/spoon keeps falling over, cover with plastic wrap, cut a slit in the middle,
and insert the stick/spoon. The plastic wrap will help keep it in place.
|I tried different ways of inserting the spoons.|
I actually liked the version with the spoon
part sticking out (instead of the stick part).
It gave the kids something more to hold on to.
9. Remove pops from cups. (I found I could tear the cup at the top and unravel it until
the pop came out. If you have a mold or a plastic cup, you can dip the bottom of
the cup in warm water for about 15 seconds to help loosen the pop. Press on the
bottom of the cup to pop out.)