You will need:
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 envelope of Onion Soup Mix
- Egg noodles
- Misc.: crock pot, non-stick spray
1. Lightly spray the inside of the crock pot.
2. Place chicken breast on the bottom of the crock pot.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, and sour cream.
4. Pour mixture over the chicken.
5. Cover and cook on Low for 7 hours*. DM Tip: I will stir the creamy mixture about 2 times during the cooking process. I don't think you need to, but it does help keep the mixture from sticking/burning on the sides of the crock pot.
6. Shred the chicken and stir in the sauce. DM Tip: I shred it in the crock pot using two forks.
7. Cook Egg Noodles according to package directions. Drain.
8. Serve chicken stroganoff over the noodles and enjoy!
*Crock pots can run hotter than others, so the time could be less. You want the chicken to be cooked and super tender. It should shred with a fork easily.