It's was just a little chilly around here last week, so it was the perfect time to make a cool weather craft. I thought this little penguin was the perfect craft!
You will need:
- Toilet Paper Roll, or half of a paper towel roll
- Black construction paper
- White construction paper
- Yellow or orange construction paper
- Googly eyes
1. Cut out a piece of black construction paper and tape or glue onto the toilet paper roll. (DM Tip: I have a stencil below.)
2. Cut out wings (black construction paper) and glue to the back of the toilet paper roll.
3. Attach googly eyes.
4. Cut out a white oval for the belly and glue on.
5. Cut out an orange/yellow beak and glue on.
- You could also paint the toilet paper roll black and cut out wings from the black construction paper.