You will need:
- Orange Icing
- Green Icing (the little writing icing tubes work great!)
- Oreo cookies (1 per pumpkin)
- Pretzel sticks
- Black icing (little tubes are great here too)
- Optional: chocolate chips
1. Smear Orange icing on top of the Oreo. DM Tip: For less messier hands, only ice the top of the cookie.
2. Break a small piece off of a pretzel stick and stick into the top of the cookie (in between the two cookie halves and into the white filling).
3. Use the green or yellow icing and draw on leaves or vines at the top
4. Use the black icing and draw on the face. Optional: chocolate chips make great eyes!
DM Alternative: You could also dip the whole cookie in orange Candy Melts.