I have had a bit of a chocolate craving, so we made some brownie ghosts! The boys loved decorating their own ghosts (and of course eating them!).
For this you will need:
- Brownie pop mold
- White Candy Melts or white icing
- Brownie mix
- Candy eyes, black icing, or chocolate chips (for the eyes)
1. Make the brownie mix according to the package.
2. Lightly grease the brownie pop mold and pour the mix in.
3. Bake according to the box directions and let cool on a cooling rack once done.
4. Once the brownies have cooled, let the kids ice them in white icing. DM Tip: If you are bringing these to a party, Candy Melts might be better since they will harden and not stick together in transport.
5. Add on candy eyes or chocolate chips for the eyes, and enjoy!