|Some of our new experiences|
At first I was thought "Every day? How in the world are we going to experience something new everyday?" But, as hubby pointed out it didn't have to be something huge. It could be as simple as trying a new food or restaurant, finding a new playground, reading a new book. We have a notebook that we keep our goals written down in, as well as our progress. For the new experiences, we write each one down with the date so we can keep track. We just started the new dreamlining set, but it's been pretty cool to see our list grow.
Here are some of our new experiences:
- The boys cracked geodes with Grandpa.
- I tried several new cake techniques and decorating ideas.
- Higgins and I went to a food truck gathering and tried new foods.
- As a family we went to a soccer game.
- Another time we were walking and saw a seafood festival and decided to stop in for a new experience. While we were there, Bernardo got to ride a mechanical bull. If we hadn't been trying to have new experiences every day, we probably would have passed up the festival since the boys and I aren't big fans of seafood.
- Hot air balloon festival