Some of the apps didn't quite meet expectations. (See my review of the Hot Wheels and Cut The Rope Apptivities.)
There are a few that have withstood the test of time with my kids. Several of them are free; however, there also some that have free versions or full versions for a few dollars.
- Angry Birds (Free, Pay). Pretty much any of the Angry Birds have been a hit with my kids. We have a mix of free games and games we bought.
- Bad Piggies (Free, Pay)
- Happy Fish (Free). The back story in the game is a little much, but the kids love feeding the fish and getting new ones.
- Pirate School, Jake and the Neverland Pirates (Free)
- Plants vs Zombies (Free, Pay). Believe it or not, one of the doctors at our pediatricians' office mentioned this game. All of my boys (even the grown up one) enjoy it.
- Glow Draw (Free)
- Candy Crush (Free). Ok, this was a mommy game at first, but the kids love to play it too.
- Where's My Water (Free, Pay).
What Are Your Favorite Apps?