This recipe makes 4 small scoops (about 2 servings).
You will need:
- 2 Bowls
- Snowy day (2 to 3 cups snow)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 tps to 1/4 tsp vanilla. I used 1/4 tsp since we like a strong vanilla flavored ice cream.
- 1/4 cup milk
1. Set a large bowl outside on a snowy day to collect the snow. DM Tips: I placed two bowls out to capture the most snow. I also used a metal bowl. That way the bowl would be cold and would help keep the ice cream cold when it was all mixed together.
2. In another bowl, mix together the vanilla, sugar and milk. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Once you have enough snow, add the snow to the milk mixture and stir until ice cream forms. If you want it thicker, place in the freezer.