What are your favorite card games?
History of Playing Cards:
- Playing cards were invented in ancient China.
- In the late 14th century, playing cards made their way into Europe.
- The heart, spade, diamond, and club suits came from France (about 1480).
- The joker was introduced by the United States, probably for the game of Euchre.
- There are different sizes of cards. The two most common sizes are poker (or B8) at 2.5x3.5 inches, and bridge at 2.25x3.5 inches.
Uno Mickey Mouse
Curious George Memory
Super Mario Memory
Wiki, Playing Card
How To Play Poker
How To Play Euchre