cookie cutters to choose from: witch hats, spiders, pumpkins, cats, ghosts, coffins, skulls.
To add more of the Halloween spirit, make ghost cups! Simply cut out ghost shapes or eyes out of white sticker sheets or labels. Stick to black cups and you have ghost cups!
- Make a wrap sandwich using a green (spinach) tortilla. Cut in half. Using edible markers, draw on a Frankenstein face.
- Make a sandwich on a hot dog bun. Draw on a monster face with edible markers. Cut cheese triangles to hang out of the open end to look like teeth.
- Make pretzel bones. Push mini marshmallow on the ends of a pretzel stick. Dip in melted white chocolate or white candy melts. Gently tap fork or spoon against chocolate container to let excess drip off. Place on a piece of wax paper to let set.
- Draw ghostly or scary faces on large marshmallows with an edible marker.
- Draw a ghostly face on a banana peel.