For these snacks, you will need:
- Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- Cream Cheese
- Wash and cut the cucumber into slices.
- Place one slice of cucumber down on the plate and insert a toothpick through the middle.
- Place tomato onto toothpick.
- Next, cut a cucumber slice in half, and place pieces onto toothpick for arms.
- Add on another tomato for the head.
- Attach raisins for eyes using cream cheese.
- Draw on a mouth using cream cheese. (I attached a raisin for a mouth on one monster, and used a toothpick to draw a mouth on with peanut butter on the other monster.)
If you pierced the tomato with a toothpick first, you may be able to use a thin pretzel stick instead of the toothpick for center support. There are so many monsters and veggie/fruit variations, these are just two that I did. :)