You will need:
- Paint clothespin green and let dry.
- Cut pipe cleaners into pieces for legs (about 3.5-4 inches).
- String a pipe cleaner through the back spring to make the back legs and attach with a drop of glue.
- Place second pipe cleaner in the second groove to make the front legs. Attach with glue.
- Glue beads onto clothespin with smooth side facing front. You want it to be a little before the front legs.
- Once glue has set, draw on pupils with marker.
- If desired, add on some glitter glue spots.
- Attach magnets (either with stick on magnets or with a thin line of hot glue).
Make it an alligator themed day by making the alligator magnets for a craft and alligator cupcakes and cookie pops for a snack!