- apples (best if similar shape from top to bottom so you can get more evenly sized slices)
- peanut butter
- fillings (mini chocolate chips, raisins, nuts)
- apple corer
1. Wash and dry the apple. Core.
2. Slice into thick slices. You want the slices to be about the same size since this will be the top and bottom of the sandwich.
3. Spread peanut butter on an apple slice.
4. Sprinkle on toppings.
5. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter on the other slice. (I found it helps the sandwich stick together.)
6. Place the apple slices together, with the peanut butter sides facing the middle.