GRILLED TURKEY BURGERS
Makes: 4 burgers
You will need:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (use 1/8 teaspoon if you don't like a lot of garlic taste)
- 1/4 cup Italian Seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup finely shredded cheese ( like Co Jack or Cheddar)
1. Microwave diced onions in a bowl for 30-45 seconds to soften.
2. Turn on and heat grill.
3. Mix all ingredients together and form into patties.
4. Grill for about 5 minutes per each side.