- Coloring page (see below)
- Create a xylophone craft. Cut out a large X out of paper. Next, cut small strips of colored paper and paste down the center of the X. Cut out drum stick shapes from brown paper and glue on the X.
- Cut out long bone shapes out of white paper. Paste on a piece of black paper in an X shape to make an x-ray craft.
- If you have any x-rays of old injuries, get them out and let the kids take a look!
- Play tic-tac-toe (It does have an X in it!)
- This one is a bit of a stretch. Have a pirate day: make treasure maps with a big X to mark where the treasure is, have the kids make their own pirate flags and make sure there is a skull and crossbones in an X somewhere on the flag.
- Go to an office supply store and make copies on a Xerox machine
- Ask if they know anyone named Xavier
- Play on the X-Box
- Watch an X-Men show (if your kids are old enough)
- Xavier Souppe (An Italian soup. Click here or here for recipes. I have not tried this yet, but it looks interesting.)
- Xavier Steak (Steak topped with asparagus and Swiss cheese. Click here for a recipe.)
- Buy a bag of alphabet pretzels and eat only the X's for the day!
- Make X shaped biscuits, bread sticks, or sugar cookies